BEFORE & AFTERCARE
- PERMANENT MAKEUP CAN NOT BE PERFORMED IF YOU ARE PREGNANT OR BREASTFEEDING!!!!
- Please do NOT take any painkillers or alcohol for at least 24 hours before your appointment.
- No coffeine or workout on the day of procedure.
- If you are on antibiotics prior treatment, a doctors clearance letter will be required.
- Try not to have a tan on your face at the time of appointment.
- Anti wrinkle injections should be performed 3 weeks before or after procedure.
- No fish oil capsules for a month before.
- No eyelash extensions for eyeliner procedure.
- If you are on Warfarin or any other blood thinning medication, we will require medical consent.
- For Antabuse and Roaccutane medication will have to wait 6 months after treatment.
- Only for lip procedure! If you ever had a cold sore please get a prescription from your GP for Acyclovir / Zovirax (1500mg a day in a liquid or tablet ) 3 days before and after the procedure.
- We offer a Patch Test, if you would like to under take it please let Us know and we can book you in at least 2 hours before your procedure!
Permanent Makeup After Care
- NO WATER on the treated area at all for 2 weeks.
- NO sunbeds, sun, sweating, baths or exercise for 14 days.
- NO makeup or makeup remover, moisturiser or any chemical near the treated area till heals well!
- ABSOLUTELY NO PICKING or SCRATCHING!!!!! Or you will RUIN the results.
If you do not follow the aftercare, we will know and have the right to release you from any further services.